As part of the Mayor of London’s ‘New Deal for Young People’ initiative, Ready, Steady, CONNECT! is a new and exciting mentoring and personal development programme in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. This programme will be delivered by 2-3 Degrees and Spark!
If you want to receive career mentoring and are looking to develop your confidence and leadership skills, this programme is for you!
Benefits to you
- boost your confidence through workshop activities
- receive one-to-one mentoring from industry experts
- feel like part of a community, surrounded by like-minded individuals
- Develop your leadership skills
Sign-up form: https://forms.gle/4g68SvnRFSmMrgQz5
- Activities: 3 x Personal Development Workshops, 6 x Mentoring sessions, and an Ambassador Scheme.
- Food is provided at every workshop, and travel is reimbursed
Please email the team at [email protected] to check your eligibility and for more information on the upcoming course dates.
Who are 2-3 Degrees?
- 2-3 Degrees is a social enterprise that inspires and equips young people with the personal development skills they need to become their best versions.
- They deliver fun, engaging, and dynamic workshops and programmes for young people aged 14-25.
- Additionally, they have a tailored consultancy service that provides training to other youth, education, voluntary sector, or corporate organisations, keen to engage with young people.
Who are Spark!?
- Since 1980, Spark! has helped tens of thousands of young people make the transition from education into employment; supporting them to develop the skills they need and providing meaningful engagement with the working world.
- They aim to ensure all young people, particularly those who will most benefit, have access to meaningful employer engagement, work readiness skills development and employment opportunities.
- They have been delivering their CONNECT mentoring programmes for over six years in West London.