Dementia Concern supports people living with dementia in the London Borough of Ealing and their carers to live as independently as possible by providing dementia care services and practical help.
- Call and Care home care service for people living with dementia and their carers
- Carers’ short breaks
- Community support workers for people with dementia living alone
- Dementia advisor service, providing advice, information, support, monitoring and client representation for people with dementia and their carers
- Dementia link workers for those on medication experiencing cognitive difficulties, their carers and their families
- Social clubs comprising Weekend Day Care and a Thursday Group.