The Ealing Advice Service (EAS) consortium offers free and confidential advice and support. We can offer advice in these areas:
- Welfare benefits including Universal Credit, ESA, PIP, Attendance Allowance, Pension Credit, Housing Benefit and Tax Credits
- Housing issues
- Council Tax issues
- Transport and Travel concessions including Blue Badge applications
- Social Care advice including communicating with social services
- Advice and support for parents and carers of children with disabilities and additional needs
- Disability Rights
- Immigration advice (OISC level 1)
- Debt advice and money management
- Employment advice
- Consumer, contract and general advice
We can help with telephone calls, understanding letters, written and online applications, online bidding for social housing, form filling, preparing for appeals and tribunals and speaking with professionals.
Unfortunately we cannot accompany to medical assessments, represent in person at tribunals, help with small claims or provide advocacy services.
To be eligible to get support from EAS you have to live in Ealing and not be receiving assistance from another advice service about your inquiry.
If you have been placed in temporary accommodation in, or by, a neighbouring borough there are restrictions to the service we can offer. Please call the service for more information.
Please call the main number for initial telephone advice on 02085798429 (option 1). Our telephone advice service is open :
10:00am to 4:00pm – Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays
If we cannot resolve your inquiry over the phone, we will arrange an appointment with an EAS caseworker at one of our locations in Ealing or refer you to another organisation who might be able to help.
You can also send details of your inquiry to EAS via email or the website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FOR DROP-IN APPOINTMENTS