The Hounslow Safe Space Crisis Helpline is accessible from 11am-11pm, 365 days a year.
Call: 020 3475 5185
You’ll be able to speak to a trained member of staff, who have experience supporting those in or nearing crisis. You will be asked some basic information, and will be provided with personalised support.
What you can expect when you call the helpline:
- Establish a personalised support plan
- Develop positive coping mechanisms
- A friendly, listening ear
- Signposting to appropriate services
- To be treated with respect and kindness