Jewish Bereavement Counselling Service pertains to bereavement following the death of someone close.
JBCS provides one to one Counselling of Individuals, Couples, Families and groups, Sessions are held in your home, an agreed venue, by telephone or online.
Counselling is done by professionally trained and supervised counsellors.
JBCS also offer Bereavement Support groups including:
- Bereavement during the pandemic – for people bereaved during the virus
- Stronger Together – for people (60+) who have lost a partner.
- Bereaved Parents – for parents bereaved of an adult child.
- Stepping Stones – For people (40 – 60 years) who have lost a partner
- Butterflies – for young parents who themselves have lost a parent.
- Aftershock – For young adults (18 – 30 years) coping with the loss of a parent.