West London NHS Trust’s mental health integrated network teams (MINT) provide community-based treatment and care for adults aged 18+ with a wide range of mental health difficulties.
MINT offers a wide range of services and support, provided in different settings and in different ways. The services available in each borough vary, reflecting the needs of the population in each area.
Services and support available through MINT typically include:
- Therapeutic support – focusing on areas including psychological support, coping skills and strategies, support for wellbeing, and physical health.
- Education and training – delivered by the Recovery College and other locally-based partner organisations, helping people develop skills and resources to support their recovery.
- Employment, volunteering and other occupational support – available through MINT’s Vocational Recovery and Individual Placement and Support services.
- Peer support – working alongside someone with lived experience of mental health needs to develop an understanding of what happened and a meaningful way forward.
- Community link workers – building connections to help people access and engage with community and social groups, new interests, hobbies and activities and exercise.
For information about the services and support available in Hammersmith and Fulham North, please contact the MINT team.