Richmond and Kingston ME Group offers support for people with ME/CFS and Long Covid, and their carers. It also provides training sessions locally for medical, education, social and other welfare support services to increase understanding of ME, and campaigns for better services for people with the condition.
- Private (closed) email chat group in Google Groups
- Coffee meetings (face to face and online) for members and their carers
- Online group meetings for meditation, silent reading and crafting
- Signposting to professional benefits help and support
- Signposting to local services and support
- Periodic fundraising and ME awareness raising events
- Occasional one-off events (pub meet-ups, lectures and talks on aspects of ME).
- A library of resources relating to ME